Sunday, October 23, 2022

Fearless mind

Recalling my first trip abroad with pride in my inexperienced travel with everlasting love, I wish I could redo it like that before kicking the bucket. 


I remember donning very simple, eating dirt cheap, and traveling economically so well. Feeling like it just happened yesteryear, a naive traveler almost bursts out a big laugh when thinking of his travel to Burma, Bangladesh, and India with only a red sports bag in hand.

About the coming final trip, I still plan to travel light with native pants, a few men's shirts, some round necks (cotton 100%), a warm-capped coat, a light raincoat, and three Jing-jo tank tops, with socks and towels. Everything got fixed up last year; as soon as a let-go announces, I shall need only a short time to pack it up.


Riding Sahasdeja down southward to Malacca of Malaysia and then taking a ship across the sea to North Sumatra Island, I wish to revisit Tony in Toba caldera, which is famous for being the largest lake in Indonesia and the largest volcanic lake in the world.


I am unsure whether I can live month after month to enjoy the simplicity of life surrounded by nature with all the financial budget I would have had. I believe that money should be circulated and spent before a man no longer has a chance. Why don't I seize it now?  


Oh dear, it is hard to decide and fasten the rope because I still need to fulfill the box with all my LOVE, the last left-over property to send back to the great Creator.

No comments: