Sunday, May 30, 2021

I can't stand it

 

This morning I was so depressed by the news of more than one hundred poor monkeys being smuggled from Thailand to the country nearby. That made 18 of them died, 4 in a coma, and 80 weak. I am so hateful of people who could mercilessly open the skull of those animals and eat the brain meat while alive, using chopsticks. 
 
 
 Mapotic.com said that the monkey brain is offered in a restaurant in Kunming in the Chinese province of Yunan. The chef uses a noose to hang the animal by the neck. The chef then opens the skull and immediately serves the customer.
 
 
 
I have turned my face off the country that ordered those things. I want to curse every eccentric eater! And I have put a cross mark on the exporting country, Thailand which is my home soil in which not only human that has been under injustice treat but also animals.
 
Before I die, I wish to leave my footprints on the land of freedom where birds are freely flying, deers fearlessly trimming young leaves, and monkeys jumping from tree to tree.
 
Oh, mighty God, please help me too.

No comments: