Sunday, May 30, 2021

You know what I am thinking!

It is true that in this world, there is a man who knows my thought deeper than others...

 
Being a friend who kindly introduced me to information technology and taught me downloading a heap of books, movies, songs, and other goodies via Utorrent, he is the only one who encourages me to keep planning my final trip to the hot volcano crater. He recently wrote me that...
ผมไปอ่านโครงการจาริกไปยอดภูเขาไฟ ปี 2566 ของวิชัยแล้วถึงเข้าใจความหมายที่แท้จริงที่วิชัยบอกว่าจะอยู่แค่ 2566 ด้วยความตั้งใจแน่วแน่และการเตรียมการอย่างรัดกุม ผมเชื่อว่าวิชัยต้องทำได้ตามแผนสำเร็จแน่นอน...
When I talked to him about Messala, he sent me a picture of Stephen Boyd and Charlton Heston right away. He knew most of the films I love.
 

 
Scott Hippe wrote on page 248 of his book "Squeaky Wheels" that...
 
At first we mistook the Capitol Building for the White House—oops. We took pictures at the base of the Washington Monument and wandered down to the other end of the mall to see the Lincoln Memorial. I was disappointed to discover the reflection pool at the base of Lincoln’s step was drained for repairs. There would be no Jennies running into the pool yelling “Forest!” today.
 
 
I do believe that he (my friend) knows Jenny too.

No comments: