Sunday, May 23, 2021

Learn to play the songs we know and love

I have been silently hiding for months since hearing that a man who smuggled flour(?) to Australia was judged innocent by the Thai supreme court.  He was then clean, pure-white as a newborn struggled out of the womb. I could not bear that in mind indeed!!

 

OMG!  I wish I could flee this country right away. 

Yesterday evening Kru Ben gave me a phone call, knocking on my front door to pull me out of the den.  Ben is a successful businessman good at guitar and accordion, living in Saraburi.  He kindly instructed me to set up a piano-teaching online project from home in which I was very much interested.  But seemingly, I felt like having not enough time to work on it because I needed to go somewhere else and finish my last note at the bar-end as soon as possible.  Before my body and mind refuse to go!

Nevertheless, please give me a bit of time to find out if I can do anything about piano via the internet. 


Hey, how about the banjo?  It is one of the good musical instruments, which easy to carry on and use to accompany country songs you sing.  I wonder if anyone wants to learn?  

Again for my friends who love bluegrass music,  I would like to recommend the "Bluegrass Banjo Bible" of Roy Clark, a tutoring book once I used to talk about. 

 


 Let's learn to play the songs we know and love!

No comments: