Friday, June 02, 2023

Lost Girls of Ireland

'Round midnight, I reached the end of the book The Lost Girls of Ireland by Susanne O'Leary.

Before turning my Kendle off, I evaluated it as 4-star (the appropriate should have been three-and-a-half). After all, I slept like a dead man.
 
The adjustable-sized letters arranged in a row on my Kindle's display could lead me worldwide. I spent hour after hour following Lydia and her teenage daughter, Sunny, to settle a new life in Sandy Cove, Ireland.

Imaginary, I saw a small cottage facing the cliffy beach where the wave lulled the inhabit with the unstopping lullaby.

The story transferred every sensitive moment to me through beautiful dramatic writing in the cheapest way.... $0.99 HAHA! I could imagine how scary when a heavy storm furiously attacked in the cold cuddling night.
 
It would be freezing to death if going there in reality! Needless to flee my warm bed at the moment.
 

No comments: